Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!
I am excited for this Holiday time of year. I hope that everyone is happy and is surrounded by loved ones and yummy food. It always makes it better! We are going to be eating Thanksgiving with our Bishop and his extended family at the Hilliard Ward Building. It should be a great time. We are hoping to stay busy for this week. The campus shuts down on Tuesday evening and all students are heading home for the break. We will be able to use a car and go all over Charlotte hopefully visiting those who can't make it to church and getting to know people better.
We have a fun event that we are planning for Nov. 30. We are going to project the mormon.org website up on a screen in the Student Union on campus and show the profile videos. Hopefully make a big statement! It should be great. We are getting the ward to help us go out and do chalkings all over campus for an FHE activity to advertise. I'm excited about that.
I also heard that an investigator in Salisbury got her answer to be baptized! Jeannie was able to feel the spirit tell her that this church was true through a testimony given by a recent convert. I am so happy for her. I think she's planning on getting baptized in December.
I hope that everyone is doing well. I love y'all,
Sis. Erickson
No comments:
Post a Comment