Hey Y'all,
It's been a really great week in Salisbury! Pres. and Sis. Thomas visited our district last week and interviewed us. We got to listen to a small talk by Elder Holland that they brought and he talked about being exactly obedient. Not sleeping in one minute past 6:30. So I took that to heart. We've had good things happening here, but not a whole lot of new or extra special success. We are wanting a "White Baptizing Christmas" and so I knew we needed to do something more so that Lord could help us. We started getting up at 6:25 and we were able to teach 9 other lessons this week which is one of the key indicators that we report on each Sunday night. We haven't done that well in a long time and we had 5 new investigators. 2 we found through finding time and 3 were the daughters of Jeannie. They are coming to church and keeping their commitments. We were just blessed more than I anticipated. I wasn't expecting those things to happen I just wanted to be a little better with the morning schedule and this is how the Lord helped. I'm excited to see what else I can tighten up on and what new blessings will come. It is true when we keep the commandments the Lord blesses us and prospers us and when we don't we don't succeed.
I got to play the piano for Sacrament meeting yesterday! It was so fun to be asked to do that. That is my first time ever besides when I played for Court's farewell. I am really grateful the Lord has allowed me to still be part of something I enjoy.
Love y'all,
Sis. Erickson xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment