It's been a good week in Salisbury! First news I am getting transferred this week! I go to a meeting in Statesville on Wednesday look at the sheet and see who my new companion is and where I'm going. It's always a big mystery until then. Even more exciting news is my Sis. Elliff is training:) She is going to do a splendid job and I'm excited for her. My little girl is growing up:) So next Monday I will email with my new location. I love Salisbury and the people here. As always when I've gotten moved, it tears my heart and I leave pieces of it strung out all over NC. But I'm so glad to have grown in family and friends while I'm here. I am excited to be able to change things up a little bit for my last 2 transfers. We've got to spend some good time with our investigators and less actives and recent converts this past weekend. People are so good to me here. God just sends armies of angels to take care of us. Jessica, our hispanic investigator, had us over and cooked us delicious authentic food. I had cooked cactus:) It tastes a lot like peppers. She fed us so much though I was literally sick for the rest of the afternoon. I can't really eat much meat anymore. When I'm not at members homes I eat sandwiches and vegetables and cereal and brown rice. We had a YSA activity on Thursday night and painted pumpkins and shared a spiritual thought on memorizing scriptures. Another piece of exciting news is that Elder Alonso from the Seventy is coming to speak to the NCCM on Nov 7 and 8. One of the days he will be speaking in Salisbury so maybe I can come back here. I'd love that!
Love y'all!
Talk to you next week...from...who knows where?
Love Sis. Erickson
Pics = Drawing of Sis. Elliff and I
District
Sis. Elliff, I, Tara at YSA pumpkin activity
Tara, Nick, Keisha at YSA activity
Monument at Salisbury National Cemetary where there used to be a Civil War POW camp
Sis. Elliff's and my pumpkins
Charlene and Matthew Maness, Keisha Faggart....I love them!
Da'Vantaiye, Chancellor and Chris Cannon
Mike and Jeannie
Salisbury National Cemetary
No comments:
Post a Comment