Monday, May 9, 2011

It's Transfer Time!

Hey Y'all,


Happy Mother's Day! It was soooo wonderful to talk to my family yesterday. I love each of you and it was so uplifting to hear your voices. I hope it was good for y'all too. So I am getting transferred. =( I've been in Wilkes for 4 transfers which is about 6 months. I LOVE it here so much and I will miss it greatly. The ward has been wonderful and the people we're teaching right now....well I couldn't ask for any better. I feel like I've been friends with them for a long time and I hope I will always be able to be friends with them. I'm definitley gonna make it back here one day. No doubt about it! First off thank you for your prayers in David's behalf. He officially stopped smoking this week and he feels so good! He is so much brighter and happier and feeling better. We broke into his trailer....possibly illegal...and put sticky notes all over. He got a crack up out of that. He's amazing! He's so sincere and truly wants to do what's right and he has a great personality. The Speece boys are doing great too. Even Randy who is a visiting friend of Donna's (Mom) from Virginia is coming to church and he's read more in the Book of Mormon and Gospel principles book than any of the rest of em. It's awesome! He's an interesting character. Life is good. I didn't think I could love people any more, but I will miss them all soooo much. I am excited to go on to a new area and see what the Lord has in store in other places. I have a testimony that the church is true and that the Gospel must go forth to all nations and people and I have no doubt in my mind it will. The elect will act and their lives will change for the better and they will be able to partake of the saving ordinances of the gospel.

Love you'ins,

Sis. Erickson

Pics:


Easter Eggs
Good folks we do service with at Samaritan's Kitchen each Friday
Awesome package from my brother Taylor Dahl
My District
The Speece's with the red hair
Our friend George the goose
David in front of his house
Bishop Woodard's family and friends
The crazy dog Oonagi....Bishops daughter-in-law









No comments:

Post a Comment