Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hiking on Pilot Mountain for p-day, beautiful!





This is Sis. Flynn and I hiking around Pilot Mountain. It's this little nub on top of a small mountain. It's neat, you can hike all the way around it. We had lots of fun taking pictures. The surroundings were beautiful. We were actually above the trees and able to see the valley. The bad part was on the way home....we're stopped at the bottom of the mountain in our car getting ready to turn out onto the highway. I swear there is a stick in my hair and it's kinda pulling. So I try to feel for it and can't find it. I asked Sis. Flynn to see and she had a weird tone to her voice. So I asked her if it was something yucky. She said no and hurried and flung it out the window. Yes. Big black Leopard spotted beetle. NASTY! Eeww. We get home, the adventure continues. I feel something on the back of my neck and hurry to swat it away thinking I'm just jumpy. But it was another one. So I made her look through all my hair and I was then beetle free. Interesting keep sake from our hike huh?








No comments:

Post a Comment