Hi everyone
It's been a good week for us in Salisbury. Especially because we found a great new investigator named Chris. We met with him 3 times and he came to church. It felt like everything went "Preach My Gospel" style. Just perfect like we practice for. We invited him to offer a kneeling prayer and he did, we invited him to read the Book of Mormon and he is! It's neat. He has a BD for July 30. It's been fun. We also had an unplanned opportunity to teach the gospel. We were going to the library on Friday to look at mormon.org and saw a man who looked sad sitting outside the library. We passed him at first and decided to turn around and talk with him. He said he had been praying to God to help him. The prompting was sooo quiet. If anything I have learned just how quiet the spirit speaks. But we were blessed to be able to heed the prompting and able to teach him a lesson. We weren't able to set up a return appointment because he didn't know his schedule. But you'll never believe this....he's sitting by me today at the library while I'm typing this. Ha ha, I will ask him if we can meet with him.
I have been called to be a trainer! I am excited and nervous to train. I am grateful for this opportunity and I will do my very best to help the new sister in every way. I feel like I'm still new in this area and that I don't really known how to take the reigns, but I know a grand adventure awaits us.
Love y'all
Sis. Erickson
No comments:
Post a Comment