Monday, February 28, 2011

FHE activity

Hey Everyone!


Wow, another week already come and gone. Now it's the last day of February and moving on to March! I am excited I must say to be moving on to spring type weather...who am I to complain when there is no snow here. It's great though! The past week we have been stopping by a lot of less-actives especially to invite them out to our FHE activity. I'm getting to meet more of them and that's been a good experience. We have been doing the FHE activity on Mondays and Saturdays. It's going really well, and we're getting good response from it. I hope that it will strengthen the ward. Bro. Allen and his wife Kim, who are from Cache Valley, came on Saturday night. Ben, our investigator, was there too. Bro. Allen shared something that touched my heart and I hope it touched Ben's. He said that as missionaries we don't try to share our knowledge or throw facts at other people, we want to share the feeling that we have. The feeling that we get when we feel the spirit confirm to us that Joseph Smith was a prophet and did see Jesus Christ and God the Father. The feeling we get when we read the Book of Mormon. That's what I'm here to do! That's what we as members are all here to do!

Love y'all, have a blessed week!

Sis. Erickson

1 comment: