Jordan is very in tune with the spirit. For those of you who don't know, I just ran my first marathon in Maui, Hawaii!! Part of my success was the wonderful support I had from my family and that includes Jord. She sent me a list of scriptures to read before my race to help me mentally and spiritually prepare. Her two companions and Jord fasted for me the day before the marathon and I KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT, I was watched over and my experience was successful because of their faith and mine. I had such a feeling of peace and calm the day before the race and even when the race got difficult I knew that my Brother, my Savior, was with me the entire time. Families are truly blessed because of their missionary's obedient and faith!! I have a testimony of that, over and over again.
She has an Elder in her district that I taught in 3rd grade at Lincoln Elementary. He could remember everything about my room and how he would stay after school sometimes, while his mom, an aide, did things. While there with me, he would eat mustard pretzels and help out with whatever I had for him to do. What a small world!!! A picture of him, Elder Brad McBride, and Sister Jordan is posted below along with some other fun pics.
WE LOVE OUR SISTER JORDAN!!
~Holly
| Trio of Sisters |
| Sister Jordan and Elder McBride |
No comments:
Post a Comment