It's been a slower week here as far as any really exciting news. We have been teaching our investigators and they make the week worth while that's for sure! We have been meeting with Jessie really regularly so she can be taught everything before her baptism. her lessons are always really wonderful! This is just one example of how truly awesome and "golden" she really is. We taught her about Following the Prophet on Friday night and explained about General Conference. She came to the church for ALL sessions of conference to watch it with us! She loved it. Giovani was a little crazy and so needless to say I didn't get to listen to everything the brethern had to say but as long as Jessie did that's the most important thing! The Goodson's one of the branch families came to teach Jessie with us on Friday night. They invitied us and Jessie and Giovani over for the last session of conference on Sunday and then for dinner. It was really fun!
Dobson is famous for chicken houses. I don't know if I've shared this fine piece of information of not. When I heard about chicken houses I thought a large coop. No. It's almost the length of a football field! People will have 3-5 of them too! It is like pig maure smell times 10. Interesting. Other then the stinky smell that's been lingering lately, the work of Lord is blossoming! I'm grateful to be here no matter how hard it is. I am grateful to be a small part of Jessie's life. I know without a doubt that the Lord speaks to us in Hiw own way that suits us individually. I've come to know over the past week through some very personal experiences that the Spirit does speak to us by impression. I'm grateful for the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Love yall
Sis. Erickson
PS I'm attaching some pictures of Nicolle's baptism last weekend. One is also with her daughter Lily.
| Nicolle's Baptism! |
| Sister Jord and Lily |
No comments:
Post a Comment