Monday, October 18, 2010

Jesse's Baptism Day!


Jesse, Giavoni and Sister Jeurd
Hey everyone!

This week was a rough one in Dobson, but it all paid off this weekend when Jesse got baptized! It was a wonderful service and everything turned out beautifully. Sis. Flynn and I gave short talks and Jesse bore her testimony at the end. She is amazing. I wish everyone could meet her. She said she had always felt alone and at first she was skeptical of us but she could see we were happy and she wanted to feel that same happiness so she let us come back. She called us her "wonderful womans" :) She bore her testimony of the truthfulness of God and Jesus Christ and in the prophet Joseph Smith and the prophet now and the apostles. As she came up out of the water she just started crying and was overwhelmed by the spirit. When we helped her back to the changing room she said she felt something wonderful and something amazing. What a great night! I felt so grateful to have been a small part of her journey into the gospel. Mostly I thanked Heavenly Father for letting me see the testimony of someone who was so truly grateful for Heavenly Father in her life. I know this is short, but I don't have a lot of time! Hope all is well and everyone is enjoying their week. Love y'all:)

Love, Sis. Erickson



















No comments:

Post a Comment