Hey Y'all!
Merry Christmas! It's going to be a wonderful week of family and friends! I am sorry I don't have long to write this week, but I just wanted to let everyone know that we had a baptism on Saturday! For Danielle Osborne. She is so wonderful! Satan never lets a baptism happen in an easy way though. On Thursday the church flooded. A pipe froze and broke. There was 3 inches of standing water everywhere in the church except for the room with the baptismal font. There was 8 inches in the library which is where the source was found. They wanted to cancel the baptism, but everything worked out and Danielle got baptized. Later that night we had a Christmas party with her. This is her first time celebrating Christmas and having close friends. It was a wonderful day. She later sent us a text saying that this was the best memories she has ever had and she feels so amazing inside and finally sees herself as a daughter of God. Heavenly Father loves us all. We are his children and he wants us to find happiness in this life and the life to come. We can do that by following our Savior Jesus Christ. Christ always provides a way for the willing to follow him. I am grateful for my Savior and I know His voice in my life. Merry Christmas!
Love,
Sis. Erickson
No comments:
Post a Comment